How to use canva to create stunning, strategic, and consistent Social media graphics
Does graphic design intimidate you? If you answered yes, I am here to share your saving grace with you. It’s called Canva. Canva is a creative platform where you don’t have to be a professional to look like a professional. Designing stunning, strategic, and consistent social media graphics is as easy as drag and drop, copy and paste. With Canvas amazing features like pre-created templates to follow, tons of images and fonts to choose from, and an endless color pallet, ANYONE can be a creative.
Oh and the best part…IT’S >> FREE << peeps!
Consistency is key in creating social media graphics so make sure that you are using your brand fonts, colors, and themes throughout every platform. You have a brand identity that should remain clear and consistent just like your business.
I have created a simple step-by-step tutorial for you to follow while getting started on Canva. Check it out!
1. Choose your background color
2. Choose your brand fonts
3. Add or edit design elements
4. Drag and drop photos into image box
5. To help text pop, add a dark shape overlay over photo
6. Resize shape to fit image
7. Drop the transparency to show the photo behind
8. Using “Position” move the rectangle shape behind the text
9. When done, hit “Download” or “Publish” — Download to save the .png files
Like what you see? Subscribe to our email list!